Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by bolero982, 17 May 2011 Social URL.

1. bolero982

bolero982 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st4lb
    Current Weight:
    20st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers - ProPoints
    Hi. I'm new here. Not really sure what to say, but I guess I'm here for the same reason as everyone else...looking to loose a little weight. I'm weighing in at 21 stone 6 pounds as of this morning, and honestly I'm a little ashamed of that as I did get down to 18 stone 11 pounds about a year ago...but Christmas hit, and it all went wrong. :eek: Hoping to get back into it well now. Been doing the new Weight Watcher pro points now for the past 3 weeks, and have lost 9 pounds in that time...which I'm naturally thrilled about. :D Long way to go yet, but hoping I can keep it up and off.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lovelyliz

Lovelyliz New Member

Well done. I'm contemplating going back to Rosemary Conley. I enjoyed her workout once/twice a week, the diet tips and the weigh in as well. But with two young children and a hubby working all hours I couldn't make her classes any more and piled the weight back on. But he's changed sites and is getting home at a time u can make her classes. I just need a boot up the backside to go!!!

4. Kaiku

Kaiku Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.11%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello and welcome!
    Well done on the 9lbs so far!!! That's great :D

I'm trying WWPP too, but I haven't really had the chance to point everything. Hopefully it'll change monday when I have some more time on my hands :)

5. bolero982

bolero982 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st4lb
    Current Weight:
    20st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers - ProPoints
    Thanks for the welcomes. :) I've done WW before on the old points, and was a little uncertain about changing to pro points. Very pleased with the results though, even though I do feel sometimes like I'm eating more than I ever did now.

6. year2teacher

year2teacher Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.45%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done on your 9lb loss - that's fab! Is the pro points a bit like SW? xxx

7. bunny_hops

bunny_hops Violet is shrinking

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(26.29%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS was using Xenical and eating low fat and low cal. Exante baby!!!
    welcome to the forum and well done on your weight loss so far.

I think it helps to have smaller targets, that seem more realistic, say a first target of 1 stone or 2, get yourself a weight loss ticker, it really helps to see the weight loss coming down on.

good luck!

8. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Congratulations on your 9 lb loss.

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.