Hello

slimjim79

Hello I found this site whilst looking for SW hints which I started on Monday. I thought it was rude to just read everyone's posts and not join in! I am a typical yo yo dieter as I know a lot of us are! I fluctuate over a stone in weight and would just like to be able to maintain my lower weight. However, I tend to try hard & lose the stone for special occasions, holidays, weddings etc... and then after the fact just go back to my old eating habits. This involves munching on white bread & biscuits & guzzling wine like it's going out of fashion! I understand 1stone isn't loads to lose and I'm not massively unhappy as I am, but I just feel so much more confident and comfortable when I'm a bit more in shape & looking after myself better. So I'm trying SW for the first time (after years of WW) as I get to eat more and I love my food!!! And I will also get more motivated with my exercise so it becomes a habit not a chore!

I love the feel of the forums and I'm sure they'll help me get to where I want to be!

Thanks, just about to tuck into a nice bowl of pasta salad and I didn't have to weigh anything....the freedom!! ;)

Welcome to the forum!

Good luck :)

Hi

I've just started too and I find it much better than Weight Watchers, some weeks I've eaten loads but still lost weight because it's the right stuff. I found all my WW books and bits in a drawer last weekend, and I think I only lost 8.5lbs in about two months, with all the hassle of weighing everything and counting everything, I just don't find it sustainable personally. I know it works for lots of people, but I get on much better with being able to eat as much as I like, but I'm just greedy :)

Back