Hello!!

lilmissvik

Hey everyone! :)

Im a newbie here and must say im very excited to start my new weightloss journey!

Last June I joined slimming world where I lost nearly 4 stone and felt great! However a couple of months ago I lost my motivation and generally wasnt really happy with my group. I had heard some great things about the new weight watchers pro points so today have signed up to weight watchers, and hoping that I can understand the new system and start losing weight again as I now have only lost 2 stone 1 lb to date as i gained a lot of weight recently as I wasn't attending class :(

Anyway I look forward to speaking to you all and getting to know you and hopefully making some new friends to share my journey with!

Hiya well done for signing up to weight watchers and trying again i think they are both good diets its about finding what suits you, everyones different, good luck on your weight loss journey :) xx

Hey hun! Don't lose focus okay. Always think of your goal and why you wanted to do it. We are all here for you always. Good luck!:p

Back