Hello!

SkinnyMalink

Just thought I'd say hello. I've done Slimming World before and lost a couple of stone...and then put it back on :/ Then I tried Lighterlife and it took Lighterlife to show me how easy Slimming World is to stick to! So now I'm just over a stone lighter and things seem to be going quite well. I do have a bit of a problem with binging in the evenings though, but I'm going to try to make some low syn snacks for that.

Anyway, hello!

Charlie

Just thought I'd say hello. I've done Slimming World before and lost a couple of stone...and then put it back on :/ Then I tried Lighterlife and it took Lighterlife to show me how easy Slimming World is to stick to! So now I'm just over a stone lighter and things seem to be going quite well. I do have a bit of a problem with binging in the evenings though, but I'm going to try to make some low syn snacks for that.

Anyway, hello!

Charlie

Hi charlie :welcome: to the sw forum good luck.

43 lost in only 16 weeks is very good !

Anyway, hello!

Charlie

Hi Charlie....Welcome back to SW.:D
I too have the evening snacking problem :(, good luck with your first week back!

Back