Hello!

hello!!! :) :)

Dont worry about not going to class...ive never gone to class and its never hindered my loss :) You just need to have will power! :) xxx

Hi Natasha and welcome!! I used to go to class, but a new baby and now limited cash flow mean I do the plan from home. Yes you do need to be really committed, but it can be done!! If I can do it, anyone can. Just plan your meals ahead and have a look at the food diaries on here for some help and ideas. There are some lovely "friends" on here that will help you whenever you get stuck. Remember no question is a silly one! Xx

Hi Natasha and welcome, I am Shelly and am also new to the site. I love it! Went to weigh in today and raved about the site to everyone so there could be an influx of members lol Anyway, I am sure you will manage just fine at home, you have all the support you could ever need right here....Good luck with your target x

I love this site and everyone seems very helpful. sorry I cant accept any friend requests soon as i not got enough posts in!!

but I will get there in time

T xx

Back