hello

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by buntey, 15 September 2011 Social URL.

1. buntey

buntey New Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    Hi
    I have just started today on Lipotrim need to lose 6 stone I weight 24 stone at the mo and wanting to get down to about 18 stone

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. gillyella

gillyella Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(12.16%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Hello buntley :)
    Nice to meet you.. Wishing you the best of luck.. This site is great for the support you need on Lipotrim .. How are you getting on today?

4. Bea

Bea Back on the wagon!

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.53%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge +
    Hi there....I previously did LT (now on New You) and lost 65llbs in less than 4 months....its fab and my friends on Minimins were great to keep me motivated.....and logging on kept me away from thinking of anything other than the pounds melting away!!

5. mert

mert Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(6.22%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    hi welcome, i'm pretty new to LT i'm on day four, this forum is great to keep up motivation, wishing you luck

6. Shivie

Shivie On a mission!

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(11.58%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    :bighug: Welcome Buntey & well done on making the decision to tackle the weight. That's the first big step. Once you get over week one and weigh in for the first time & see how much you've lost you'll be soooo inspired to keep going. We're all at different stages on this forum so ask if you need any advice or support. You'll get lots of both xx

7. buntey

buntey New Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    Thanks everyone on day 2 and felling OK not as hungey as I thought I would. I have to lose this weight as I think I will have a heart attack soon. I was rushed into hospital a few weeks ago and told have to loose it or else. I'm 40 yrs old with 2 kids that I want to see grow up my knees hurt ankels too so yes It has to go. Will keep you updated

8. meggyjill

meggyjill Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(20.46%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    keep at it, you will defo see the weight drop off if you stick 100% ad after the first 5/6 days it defo gets easier :) Use this forum as much as you need as it certainly gets me through the tough hours x

9. Twinklecheeks

Twinklecheeks Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st12lb(36.09%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim at first. Then Exante. Back to Lipotrim. Now Slim and Save
    Hi Buntey! Wishing you lots of luck on your journey. I'm new to it too and want to lose a similar amount. We can do it xxxx

10. buntey

buntey New Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    Day
    I'm off it sick of the taste feel like crap if people cannot take me the way I am sod them I have one life and I want to eat

11. Shivie

Shivie On a mission!

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(11.58%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    That's the attitude I thought I had for a long while Buntey but it was just a cover up for how I really felt....disgusted with myself. You need to do this for YOU and YOU ALONE to be healthy and energetic and to live your life to its full potential. PLEASE don't pack it in again altogether. There are LOADS of different weight loss plans to suit everyone. Lipotrim is not for the faint-hearted I totally agree. It's hard and extremely strict but it WORKS. But as I say there is a plan out there to suit everyone so PLEASE DON'T GIVE UP!! We are all here to help and support you xxx

12. POPPYLU

POPPYLU Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.76%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi Buntey

Sorry to hear you have decided to not do this weightloss plan like Shivie says I hope you go onto do another weightloss plan to help you lose the excess weight and become healthier.
    We all deserve good health and being a good body weight is linked to it.
    I wish you well.

13. Lucy_Jucie

Lucy_Jucie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st4lb
    Current Weight:
    19st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(10.9%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Hi, ive just read your post. I was 22st and lost over 4st my self just by healthy eating, i still ate my fav takeaway but i just made sure i ate healthy the rest of the week. Im now on lipotrim at 18st 4lb. Please dnt give up. Ive been in denile a long time, and untill you accept that you need to do it for you then you may never loose it. Im on day 2 and im struggling so much but in 2 days have lost 5lb!!! just think of the weight loss and it will get you through. I hope you re-consider hun x

14. Bea

Bea Back on the wagon!

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.53%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge +
    :wave_cry: Hope you are still on line.....if you find LT hard - there are a number of other TFR diets. I did LT before but I am now on NewYou - it has a wider variety of foods and might suit you better.

Keep posting and you will get the motivation.....this is an amazing forum with people who have sooo much experience to help you on the way!!!!

15. lipotrim_boy

lipotrim_boy Full Member

Start Weight:
    28st4lb
    Current Weight:
    20st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    8st3lb(29.04%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
    Health and family should be massive motivators. This diet gets much, much easier very quickly. I have no self-control except on this diet - so don't lose hope (if you're still on the forums!)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.