hello

i am 45 year old woman and i am new to this, i am about to start the dukan diet as i want to lose weight quick to start with as going on a criuse 14 Jan 2012. i have done many diets and lost weight but i have regained alot of weight after a cae accident so havent been to gym as i normaly do, i am feeling vert fat and down as lots of my clothes dont fit ,a few of my work friends have had good results on dukan diet so here i go ha ha thought i wud give it a try. I am looking forward to getting support and friendship fom this site:D

sunnygal45 said:
i am 45 year old woman and i am new to this, i am about to start the dukan diet as i want to lose weight quick to start with as going on a criuse 14 Jan 2012. i have done many diets and lost weight but i have regained alot of weight after a cae accident so havent been to gym as i normaly do, i am feeling vert fat and down as lots of my clothes dont fit ,a few of my work friends have had good results on dukan diet so here i go ha ha thought i wud give it a try. I am looking forward to getting support and friendship fom this site:D

Hi and good luck, not sure what your diet involves because I'm on day 1 of the Cambridge but happy to offer u any support x

Hello and welcome to the forum - Im new myself, joined today :D

Best of luck with the Dukan Diet! xx

Back