Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Lulabulubop, 25 October 2011 Social URL.

1. Lulabulubop

Lulabulubop Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi all,

I am a newbie :)

I am on week 2 of slimming world and need to stay motivated this time, as previously I always fell off the wagon but never got back on - hence I have joined here :)

I lost 5lbs for my first week, so am on the way as they say.

I have a LOT to lose, I was the BIGGEST I have ever been in my life in January and lost a stone doing Dukan, but couldn't afford to keep it up, regained about 5lbs and seeing as I am thoroughly miserable about it all decided something had to go (especially my waist line!). I am an emotional eater, so hence I just keep gaining. Since I got married 5 years ago I gained a staggering 5 stone - one for each anniversary :8855: but actually way more has been going on in those 5 years - no doubt as we get to know each other, that will all come out ;)

Since the birth of my 2nd baby I have gained over a stone (I seem to lose while pregnant and then gain afterwards!), he's now 15 months old, so hopefully those nasty hormones have left my body now and I can lose weight without any hindrance from them :)

So, I'm now off to have a nosey around here and try and get my bearings - I look forward to getting to know you all and hearing lots of inspiring stories of weight loss. It's quite daunting having a whole person to lose ;)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Great 1st loss. Good luck with SW.

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.