hello!

ljrd

hi all, I've just joined website today after signing up to sw online yesterday. getting married in august and want to lose as much as possible - been struggling over last year trying to lose weight n hoping sw will b the trick! hope to get to know u all xxxx

welcome

Welcome and good luck!

Good luck!!
Good to strat your weight loss with plenty of time before the wedding, I get married in 10 days!!!

thanks guys

congrates hbomb ! wish id started sooner though, dreading dress shopping !

Hi and welcome! Why not head over to Teams board and join the bridal team - there's a few of us on there! good luck with your journey xx

Im going dress shopping on saturday for my wedding in March! Totally dreading feeling like a flump but hey ho! Im hoping it will give me motivation! Need to loose at least another stone!

thanks dd i will do that!

know how u feel aileen. booked my first app on Monday! i did go to a show last week n got to try on a couple, my first few but it was just like a big room with lotsa rooms n you were left to your own devices not like 1 on 1 in a shop.

good luck with it n let us know how u get on xxxx

Will do, im very excited!!

Got another 2.5lbs off this week, so 9 pounds all together and feeling much better for it!

Back