Hello

SteveE

Hi All,

I'm starting Lipotrim tomorrow been to the chemist today to collect my shakes etc.

Hope you don't mind if I join you here.

Steve

welcome steve, the more the merrier, good luck with your lipotrim journey!! this forum is a great source for support about anything to do with this plan!

Welcome Steve ,

This forum is going to be your support through your Journey to slimness ! :D . Everyone is really helpful . This is my first week and first weigh in will be Friday for me . Drink plenty of water .

The most inspiring post I have read on here and re-read anytime I want a boost is by BetsyBotox and its the first thread when u go into lipotrim TFR 100% and she gives her honest opinion- truly inspiring and motivating - worth a look before u start!

Best of luck in your first week .
:D

Welcome Steve:welcome2:

Best of luck with on starting your Lipotrim journey!

Welcome aboard Steve

:welcome:This is the best place to be if you want to break those habits and finally get rid of that weight. I'm 16lb down after 1 week, so I know its worth sticking with it 100% and coming on here when ever you're feeling tempted/down/bored etc.

Good luck. We're here for you.

Dusty

Welcome Steve ,
Great advice and support here everyone is very helpful , I had a break of 2 weeks over Xmas and started back today. It's hard but it soooo worth it . I lost 2 1/2 stone in 6/7 weeks ,
Tigger x

Welcome SteveE, good luck with your losses. Remember water is so important and I have found by drinking just water to 3 litres a day really increases weight loss.

Welcome to the board, good luck with day 1 x

Good luck, Steve. Always nice to see another guy here.

welcome hun x good luck with your journey x

Wecome Steve - great bunch of people on here to give you lots of support.

Hi everyone,

Thanks so much for the messages of welcome and support.

I'm into day 1 now, well into my 1st pint of water but not tried the shakes yet.

Thanks again

Steve

Good luck mate - you can do it!

Back