Hello

Hi My names Gemma and i have 2 boys. I first Joined weight watchers in May 2010 but didnt really get on with it (i didnt like being hungry).

In sept last year a I decided to go back to SW were up till christmas i had lost 2 stone. I put 7lbs back on over christmas and then struggled to get back on track but i am on track again and look forward to getting to know people on this site :)

Hi My names Gemma and i have 2 boys. I first Joined weight watchers in May 2010 but didnt really get on with it (i didnt like being hungry).

In sept last year a I decided to go back to SW were up till christmas i had lost 2 stone. I put 7lbs back on over christmas and then struggled to get back on track but i am on track again and look forward to getting to know people on this site :)

Hi Gemma, I also have 2 boys...never a dull moment hey. How old are yours? Mine are 3 and 11 months. I'm doing Slimming world, started in Dec and although Its the first slimming club I've done, I know from what I've read that WW wouldn't be for me. I don't like feeling like I'm on a diet which is why SW is great.

Congrats on your losses. I'm sure you can shift that 7lbs in a few weeks. How much are you wanting to loose in total?

Anyway, good luck and hope to see you around the boards.

Hi Ellen my boys are 8 and 19mths and they keep me busy along with working in a preschool. All together when i reach target it will be just over 4 stone which seems so much but i look at it as i am nearly halfway there

Hi Ellen my boys are 8 and 19mths and they keep me busy along with working in a preschool. All together when i reach target it will be just over 4 stone which seems so much but i look at it as i am nearly halfway there

Shouldn't take you too long to get there, great losses so far. My boys are like Duracell bunnies... wish I knew how to take the batteries out sometimes lol. I'm about 1/4 of the way there but I know I will get there... just takes time.

Good luck with SW. Take it a day at a time and write everything down. You could also start a diary thread in the SW section for support.

Irene xx

Back