Hello

Tarabotti

I'm new here. I'm starting Tesco meal replacement today. I've put on a few stone over the past couple years. My mum died 2 years ago and I stopped smoking last year, that accounts for at least the last 2 stones the rest has been a gradual increase since having children. I've lost weight in the past and I found it quite easy but I'm not so young any more so its a bit harder now. I'm starting with meal replacements because they're quick and convenient. One of my problems is not eating at all until later in the afternoon. So I'm hoping having a shake in morning and lunch time will kick start my metabolism. I'm also borderline hypothyroidism, because its borderline the gp won't treat it.

Just to get me started can anyone direct me to the right place where I might find others on this plan? Is it under "other diets" or somewhere else? Or is there some other thread you think I should look at? There's so much to see I'm really not sure where to start!

i look forward to chatting with you all at some point :)

Good luck, I started the same but asda version on Monday and 3lb off so far. Surprisingly feel full up. Find a flavour of shake and bar you like and stick with it. I mix mine with slim fast bars which are really nice.

Good luck X

Best of luck reaching your goal :) x

Why Tesco meal replacements? Surely a diet isn't the way you want to go - more a healthy eating plan? This is why I'm going for the calorie counting one - quick, easy, cheap (just look at the back of the packets) Maybe something to look into?

Also I find watching programmes such as superskinny vs supersize really helpful and thinspirational when I'm just about to reach for the biscuits xxx

Hi :) .. I'm similar weight to you (15st albs) and my goal is pretty similar too (9st 7lbs) .. I'm not sure exactly how your tesco meal replacement plan works out but if its anything like exante than I'm guessing you may have a headache today?? I have. My heads feels like there is just a huge amount of pressure on top of it but I know it will be worth it - I'm on the TS where its 3 packs a day and lots of water, similar reason to you - the convenience, along with the fact that I know (if I stick to it) the results will be amazing. Good luck on your journey :) xox

Back