Hello

Hi another newbie:)

I'm officially starting s&s tomorrow as I'm picking up my big order from city link depot in the morning and can't wait to get started! Already tried a few samples and love most of the meals and bars and I'm looking forward to being part of the s&s community on here. I've read through a lot of the threads and the support and info on here is really great.

I've been low carbing for the past 6 weekss or so and lost 17lbs so far and I've been doing okish. I work full time plus got exams in the next few weeks so I think I just need something more structured and less time consuming in terms of meal planning & preparation to help me lose the rest of the weight!

At my biggest I was just over 19st but managed to get down to 8st7lb with Cambridge a few years ago (not 100% all the time but got there in the end!) but tbh I was very skinny so went up to 9st7lb and felt really good at that weight, which is where I want to get back to. I've obviously put back some of the weight on but I'm glad I've managed to nip it in the bud before the weight gain got out of control and hopefully once I get to goal this time I'll be able to maintain more successfully!

Anyway just thought I'd say hello and no doubt I'll be posting on here regularly!

Hi and welcome
Good luck on yr journey it's a great diet :)

Best of luck hun...you have done it before so you can do it again :eek:) xx

Thank you both, good luck on your journeys too:)

Hey hun

Good luck with it, you can do it :) fantastic loss with your low carbing

start a diary and crack on :) ace support on here :)

Great loss already ! Welcome to the boards & good luck :) xxx

Welcome and well done 1st time and good luck for this time round xx

Hello Slim. How are you getting on? I'm on my first day today and so far so good. Had serious headache and woolly head earlier but I'm feeling better now. Looking forward to hearing about your progress.

Happy slimming,

TT

TIGGERTOES said:
Hello Slim. How are you getting on? I'm on my first day today and so far so good. Had serious headache and woolly head earlier but I'm feeling better now. Looking forward to hearing about your progress.

Happy slimming,

TT

Loads and loads of water :) help the headache make you pee like a racehorse but the headache will dissapear ;) xxx

Loads and loads of water :) help the headache make you pee like a racehorse but the headache will dissapear ;) xxx

Thanks for the tip. ;) I've been drinking plenty of water. About 4L a day.. I suffer from headaches and migraines anyway so I am use to it. Think more than anything at the moment its just my body saying good riddens to bad carbs.. I will be fine in a few days. And you are 100% right about peeing like a racehorse he he.. It has been non stop.

TIGGERTOES said:
Thanks for the tip. ;) I've been drinking plenty of water. About 4L a day.. I suffer from headaches and migraines anyway so I am use to it. Think more than anything at the moment its just my body saying good riddens to bad carbs.. I will be fine in a few days. And you are 100% right about peeing like a racehorse he he.. It has been non stop.

Morning :)

I drink loads often I slack though when i have those days , last night I could have eaten the cupboard lol ...... Not physical hunger just mental really . My OH was home as there was no work
( he works nights ) he was snacking alllllll night drive me bonkers !! Lol

Hope you have a great day x

munchbunch said:
Morning :)

I drink loads often I slack though when i have those days , last night I could have eaten the cupboard lol ...... Not physical hunger just mental really . My OH was home as there was no work
( he works nights ) he was snacking alllllll night drive me bonkers !! Lol

Hope you have a great day x

Night shift is a killer. I've just finished my first night of 4. In bed now. Last night was so hectic I didn't even have time to think about food. It's good in a way. Our OH can be so cruel sometimes. Mine knows my weakness and is always suggesting what I love. I just say no thanks. You will be glad in the end when the new me is here. My OH is 6"5 and slim. Nothing he eats even touches the side but he doesn't get it. I just look at food then I pile on the pounds. We will have the last laugh.

I'm off to sleep. Have a great day girls and happy slimming.

TT x

Back