Hello :)

Foo Fan

Gold Member
Hi Guys,

I started S&S Monday - I have a diary in the S&S section... But I thought I would post here to say Hello!

Start weight is 11st - Goal is 9st by 17th Sept (holiday)

I have done other VLCD in the past (CD, LT, Exante) but I'm really enjoying S&S - the flavors I've had so far are really nice - plus I don't really feel like a usual VLCD because of the evening meal - in fact I feel like I'm eating to much.

I have had the occasional coke zero but other than that I have been sticking to the plan (I think)

How is everyone else getting on?

hey Foo fan:)
Iv just ditched CD for S&S and Im loving the flavours too...they make VLCD's that taste nice..who knew lol
Have you tried the lemon and yogurt bar yet? theyr way too nice to be a meal replacement bar! The exante bars were like bird seed , the CD ones expanding polyfiller...I cant get my head round enjoying them lol
x

Hiya hun. I'm in my first week also. Isn't this the best VLCD eva? It's so easy to stick too (in my opinion). I've stuck to it 110% and my trousers are already loose wahooo. Welcome and good luck hun x

I'm on week 1 also and loving the flavours so far although the mushroom/chicken soups are not to my taste. loving the shakes/bars and finding it easier than the lipotrim. Couldn't keep off the scales this morning as I thought slim&save was too good to be true but I've actually lost 2lb so looking forward to Monday weigh in x

Mo-Jo said:
hey Foo fan:)
Iv just ditched CD for S&S and Im loving the flavours too...they make VLCD's that taste nice..who knew lol
Have you tried the lemon and yogurt bar yet? theyr way too nice to be a meal replacement bar! The exante bars were like bird seed , the CD ones expanding polyfiller...I cant get my head round enjoying them lol
x

I really liked the cranberry cd bars and chocolate tetras but thats all so I would get bored easily..

I've not tried the lemon bars yet - ill put them on my next order :)

How r u getting on?

Indianprincess said:
Hiya hun. I'm in my first week also. Isn't this the best VLCD eva? It's so easy to stick too (in my opinion). I've stuck to it 110% and my trousers are already loose wahooo. Welcome and good luck hun x

Well done on being 110% :)
When is ur official WI?
I'm going to weigh Monday morning :) hope I lose something - I'm really bloated :(

scousemouse0151 said:
I'm on week 1 also and loving the flavours so far although the mushroom/chicken soups are not to my taste. loving the shakes/bars and finding it easier than the lipotrim. Couldn't keep off the scales this morning as I thought slim&save was too good to be true but I've actually lost 2lb so looking forward to Monday weigh in x

Oooh well done on the -2lb!!

I'm weighing on Monday 2!

I'm not a huge fan of the soups but it has been nice to have something warm in work instead of a shake... I always have a bar for breakfast.

Yes my official weigh in is Monday so going to stay away from the scales till then. Had the chilli last night with cauli/mushrooms and weigh-in said 1lb gain so I'm on bit of a downer. Note to self STEP AWAY FROM THE SCALES!!!

Im totaly O.C.D on the scales as well I just cant help myself lol...they realy do fluctuate so much tho ya know so dont be too down, if youv kept to plan you know you will have a good loss on weigh day.
x

yes going to stay focused and get this week over. Slimming world tutor said the same thing I was jumping on and off every day and getting dis heartened x x

Well just been weighed and 3lb loss. Expected more but I'm staying upbeat x x

Hi scouse. I have just weighed and only 4lb too. Trying to stay upbeat but was hoping for one of the first week big ones. Let's spur each other on. It's still about a stone a month if we continue at this rate. I just hope it gets easier as we get used to not eating and drinking the things we crave for. I'm still inboard if you are?

Hi slimmer, I suppose 3&4lb is a good loss but after reading other posts you visualize waking up and the lbs have melted overnight. Yes I'm sticking with it so we can spur each other on. good luck this week x x

Hello! I remember you from another bit of the boards! Welcome! Hope you're getting on okay.

Hi guys :)

Lost 5lb my first week...

Well done on all ur losses :) we can do this x

Hi everyone, I'm normally a serial weight but that normally causes me to quit when it's not what I hoped!
This is my 1st week, day 5 and I'm waiting until Wednesday to weigh in so nothing can knock my willpower!
Very tempted everyday to jump on but as soon as my eyes open and the thought pops into my head I glug some water, so I know if I do jump on, there won't be any point!

I've set myself a goal this wk. Not to step near the scales and just get on with the diet. It's hard as the WII FIT begs me every morning to jump on x x

Going to give scales to hubby and not weigh myself until I go on holiday 3 weeks on saturday. Just get on with life and stop obsessing about this diet. It seems to be taking over my every waking thought lol.

I know what u mean - that's all I talk about is diet (or food) I think about it constantly lol

Back