Hello!

Hi, i'm very new here. I wanted to introduce myself. I am Kim, married and from the North West of England. I am currently on day 5 going into day 6.

My start weight was 74kg and my goal is 60kg. I am 5'3" tall and 31 years old.

Up until October 2012 I was a steady 66kg, then I got pregnant :D . Unfortunately Dec 11th I lost the baby at 11 weeks :cry: I had gained some weight but not a lot. I had a few weeks off work to grieve and I slept and ate! So I put a further 6 or so kilo on.

Now a lot heavier and not feeling great about myself. My clothes are tight, most not fitting etc and feeling so unfit its untrue! Its even uncomfortable to get in a car and be sat down.

So I made a decision and am on Lipotrim. I have my first weigh in tomorrow at midday. Wish me luck!

Hello kim

First of sorry to hear your sad story.

On a positive well done for joining. There are some lovely ladies on here and some real inspirational storys of weight lose on here.

Im sure it wont take you long to lose your desired weight.

Good luck for your weigh in.

-5.5 ls. Not too impressive but it was a 6 day week as I waited a day to start it. So hopefully next weeks will be loads better!! :p

You've the hard part done now, welcome and best of luck with the next few weeks :)

Hi Kim

Sad to hear about your loss.

Well done for getting through week 1 and fantastic weight loss. Welcome aboard, good luck for this next week and let us know how you're getting on.

Best wishes

Kay x x x

Hi, i'm very new here. I wanted to introduce myself. I am Kim, married and from the North West of England. I am currently on day 5 going into day 6.

Up until October 2012 I was a steady 66kg, then I got pregnant :D . Unfortunately Dec 11th I lost the baby at 11 weeks :cry: I had gained some weight but not a lot. I had a few weeks off work to grieve and I slept and ate! So I put a further 6 or so kilo on.

Now a lot heavier and not feeling great about myself. My clothes are tight, most not fitting etc and feeling so unfit its untrue! Its even uncomfortable to get in a car and be sat down.

So I made a decision and am on Lipotrim. I have my first weigh in tomorrow at midday. Wish me luck!

Hi hun, Welcome, you are doing the right thing nipping it in the bud now. I can empathise with you as I have had the pain of losing a baby too :( over 7 years ago now, and have gone on to have another. It is extremely difficult, but you will pull thru if you ever need to talk you can message me :eek: You are taking control of things, this will help you feel better and as you get back to your normal weight you will only feel better and better.

Sorry to hear about your baby, you are very brave to be taking control by doing this. 5.5lbs is a great loss for week one, the really big losses tend to be when the starting weight is really high.

Glad you are doing well so far, looking forward to hearing how you are getting on.

Good luck

Hi

Sorry to hear about your loss. :(

I'm from the NW too (and am freezing today). Where are you from?

Hi Silverwombat,
I am so sorry to hear of your lose,
I think it's so brave of you to take hold of your life and begin to slowly regain your health.
You are a very brave and strong woman.
I hope you achieve your target and regain your health.
Kind regards
Miss Piggy

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back