Hello :)

soule

Good morning everyone!
I was on cambridge 5 years ago and lost 6 stone, unfortunately i put every last lb back on... Well i turned 40 in January and this is the year for me to change, it took me until 1st March to get my head in the 'zone' but here i am, day 5, and loving it!!!! I will be a regular on here as this site really helped last time.
Well done to all you losers and good luck to all you starters :)

Hello :)
Similar to me... I lost 3 stone last year & I've put it all back on again too :(
Its so easily done I know.
Im on day 2 today and I've been trying to restart since January!
Hopefully this time..
I've set myself a 40 day challenge as im off on holiday then.
Plan is to stick to ss till then & try lose as much as poss. Then try ss again after my holiday to get to target for our July holiday to Menorca.
I will be a regular around here too as it really does help.
Are you doing ss?

Hiya Donnamarie :) Well done on the restart! Its good to have a plan in your head. For me this time i'm just gonna keep going and going and going hahaha!! Yeah i'm doing ss, the only way for me is to remove food altogether. x

:welcome:

im also a re-starter. i lost 5st then i maintained for two years, i then fell pregnant quit smoking and was diagnosed with an under active thyroid and gained all the weight back so here i am again day 33
and not cheated once :) to be honest im finding it very easy this time round!! i have just came on here for a read for inspiration after i made my h2b and four children there dinners, i made chicken & veg homemade pies with home made roasties, homemade yorkshire puds with veg gravy sausages and it did not bother me once, i miss licking my fingers when i spill something on them instead i wipe them straight onto the cloth i Carrie around now.im getting married 1st june in 12 weeks time so need to shift as much as poss good luck ladies xx

Hi Louise4.. Well done you!! I'm sure you'll get to goal. This is the last time i ever want to diet, so its now or never!! Finding it ok so far, the usual little voice in my head telling me to eat but i'm fighting that quiet well :) Just looking forward to shifting the weight and start living xx

Hi Louise4.. Well done you!! I'm sure you'll get to goal. This is the last time i ever want to diet, so its now or never!! Finding it ok so far, the usual little voice in my head telling me to eat but i'm fighting that quiet well :) Just looking forward to shifting the weight and start living xx

thank you :) i know what you mean i feel like im spent half of my life on a diet. my h2b weighs 10st he eats like a horse and never gains weight.
when we do the deed i feel like a whale with a pole led on top of me
:argh: i nicely told him today i hope he chokes on his pie!!! lol xx

Loool hey all and hey louise my other halfs is the same eats so so much xxx

I'm on day four and fining it do hard just had some stir fry veg but so wish I hadn't :(

Holiday in 13 says arghhhh why o why can't I just see my mouth up cx

Loool hey all and hey louise my other halfs is the same eats so so much xxx

I'm on day four and fining it do hard just had some stir fry veg but so wish I hadn't :(

Holiday in 13 says arghhhh why o why can't I just see my mouth up cx

ahhhh dont beat your self up, stir fry is not bad could of been 100000% worse like a big kebab with garlic mayo
:eat: i bloody love anything to do with takeaways!!!
just remember today is just a day. tomorrow is a whole new day. just forget about your little "treat" and concentrate on all the good days you have had
and think about how your feel when you get to goal. i have to admit when i get to my wedding reception im going to eat half of the buffet to myself!!! lol xx

Looool yh good plan xxx I'm getting married next year so will be the same storey for me too I guess Loool xxxxx

Looool yh good plan xxx I'm getting married next year so will be the same storey for me too I guess Loool xxxxx

i started planning our wedding 18 months ago and it honestly feels like a few weeks ago next year will soon be here, i wish i started my diet months ago now, i have 12 weeks to go till the wedding and im so worried i wont be at target, either that or just the wedding its self is making me worry and nervous lol, i just cant wait to see people at the wedding who aint seen me since my biggest weight i know there be expecting to see "big me" and little me will appear :D xx

OOOOO how exciting just do you best to get to goal but you will look gorgeous anyway trust me xxxx

I havent really started dont even know what to do i im honest xxxx

Where are you going for your honeymoon?

Starting planning or starting dieting loool

I have booked the venue and the transport just need to book everything else!!! Its such a maze!!!! Struggling on what to do for entertainement

Hiya Donnamarie :) Well done on the restart! Its good to have a plan in your head. For me this time i'm just gonna keep going and going and going hahaha!! Yeah i'm doing ss, the only way for me is to remove food altogether. x

Thanks. Yes same for me remove food altogether.
Im om day 3.. went to see my cdc to change some packs and had a sneaky weigh in I've lost 5lbs!! And im in ketosis!
Shocked as this time round I've started with the bars too.. (1 a day).
How are you doing?

Hey donna im all good struggling thought big time but gotta do it for my hols xxxx

Hey donna im all good struggling thought big time but gotta do it for my hols xxxx

Keep drinking water and keep coming on here.
Also keep focused on your holiday & how you wanna feel & look for it.. that's all I can say to help cause that's what im doing right now.
Proper stressed right now.. kids! Lol x

God at least i dont have kids id find it even harder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dont know how you do it!!!!

Sitting here with my water wondering what im going to do when I get back from holiday diet wise!!! Am I gonna go straight back on CD or give something else a go?

Decisions decisions xxx

if you need some wedding tips add me to facebook LOUISE ALDRIDGE MORECOMBE and were have a chat :) iv done it alone iv had no help off anyone at all. i even made our own invites,order of service books,table numbers,plans,flowers,i pretty much put my own mark on everything.
we are going Egypt for our honeymoon so really want to lose as much weight as poss, i have a weighing scales addiction i weigh daily and when they stay the same i am so moody. so my next target is to not weigh for two weeks. i onlt see my cdc once a month, i dont like going weekly i like to see big results i weigh at home.
makes it feel quicker for me. day 34 today and not cheated once :D and not hungry at all! xx

Back