Hello :)

Donnamarie...Well apart from getting in from work to find the fu**ing dog has eaten half my shakes!! And the kids driving me to want to leave home!! All is good :)

if you need some wedding tips add me to facebook LOUISE ALDRIDGE MORECOMBE and were have a chat :) iv done it alone iv had no help off anyone at all. i even made our own invites,order of service books,table numbers,plans,flowers,i pretty much put my own mark on everything.
we are going Egypt for our honeymoon so really want to lose as much weight as poss, i have a weighing scales addiction i weigh daily and when they stay the same i am so moody. so my next target is to not weigh for two weeks. i onlt see my cdc once a month, i dont like going weekly i like to see big results i weigh at home.
makes it feel quicker for me. day 34 today and not cheated once :D and not hungry at all! xx

Hey chick love too but I'm not on face book :( xxx defo need yr help then xxx need to decide on colours and everything xxx

Donnamarie...Well apart from getting in from work to find the fu**ing dog has eaten half my shakes!! And the kids driving me to want to leave home!! All is good :)

Oh no!!
Glad I've not got a dog lol
But the kids I can definitely relate too.
My girls were a nightmare yesterday. From the minute they got home was arguments, cheek, screaming, shouting, doors slamming.. stomping feet.. attitude! The list goes on.. But I managed to stick with diet.. was a hard couple of hours though could quite easily of caved :(
Day 4 today and funnily I feel bloated??
Hope your day is going better today :)

Haha exactly the same as my two! How old are yours?? My son is nearly 14 and daughter nearly 11 so it's hormone city in this house!! Well I'm on day 7 been 100% ss, got my first weigh in tomorrow! :) defo sticking at it for however long it takes.. How's you? X

Haha exactly the same as my two! How old are yours?? My son is nearly 14 and daughter nearly 11 so it's hormone city in this house!! Well I'm on day 7 been 100% ss, got my first weigh in tomorrow! :) defo sticking at it for however long it takes.. How's you? X

Good luck for WI tomorrow :)

@ Harassed_mother...Here's hoping Ha! How you doing?? x

I'm doing good day 2 almost done forget about headaches and light headed ness but will be glad in few days when in ketosis :) looking forward to first WI on Tuesday what time is yours ?

Brill :) mines at 10am so trying to lay off the water until after then..every little ounce helps! Lol have you done Cambridge before? X

Oh yeah just read your profile duhh! I get confused when so many chatting on same thread hahaha blonde!!! X

Oh yeah just read your profile duhh! I get confused when so many chatting on same thread hahaha blonde!!! X

Lol it's ok I'm like that lol I do that too mine is 16:45 Tuesday so try to only have 1 litre in work then make sure I go toilet before I leave lol

My eldest daughter is 15 second daughter is 9 and my son is 2. :)
And at the moment the worse stroppy mare is the 9 yr old.
Well done for making it to day 7 100% your definitely through the hardest part now.
Good luck for weigh in tomorrow. :)
Im good thanks just about to tuck into my maple porridge.. yum yum :)

I'm doing good day 2 almost done forget about headaches and light headed ness but will be glad in few days when in ketosis :) looking forward to first WI on Tuesday what time is yours ?

You'll soon be in ketosis and you know from past experience you'll be flying then!
Good luck for your weigh in too.
Mine is Wednesdays @ 9.30 am.

Back