Hello :)

First official one yes. Started this monday but popped to cdc on wednesday to change some packs and had a sneaky weigh in and had dropped 5lbs :)
Day 5 today and feeling good.
Have a good day ladies :)

Day 3 and not feeling to bad today :) can't wait to be in ketosis 5lbs is fab I don't weigh myself at home refuse to cos I like the surprise I'm only doing shakes this week then next week back on bars while in work

Day 3 and not feeling to bad today :) can't wait to be in ketosis 5lbs is fab I don't weigh myself at home refuse to cos I like the surprise I'm only doing shakes this week then next week back on bars while in work

Good hopefully your nearly there.
I was shocked too and I weighed in on cdc scales.. I dont weigh at home either.
I swapped some of my shakes.
I prefer the porridges.. and im having bars straight out this time.. cdc said it wont make much difference.
And I find they help me.. I look forward to nibbling on my bar everyday.. chewing :)

I love the lemon bars they are lovely but I can't stand porridge or soups

I love the lemon bars they are lovely but I can't stand porridge or soups

I love the lemon and the malt toffee this time round.
Last time was mint & peanut crunch.
I can't stomach the soups.. I wish I could cause would be nice to have savoury.
The porridges are lovely.. sweet hot & filing.. nice to eat from a bowl with a spoon too.
And I've always enjoyed the choc mint shake.. I sometimes make that into a mousse :)

That's a brilliant result, well done! :happy096:

That's a brilliant result, well done! :happy096:

Well done soule that's amazing just the inspiration u need to carry on next week u will have lost a stone in 2 weeks that's amazing :) keep it going

Cor well done honey cxxxxxxx that's amazing xxx

Morning ladies day 6 for me feeling good but back to work :-( hope u have a good day and carry on being 100%

So far so good!!! Had a 'hungry' day yesterday but stuck 100% to ss. How are you getting on?? X

Ahh good well done.
I was doing great then Friday day 5 I had a blip and ate :(
But I decided to ignore it and get back on it not to dwell and ive been 100% since and im feeling great.. looking forward to weigh in on Wednesday. :)

It's fab that you didn't let the blip ruin everything! I'm now on day 11, can't believe how fast it's going...did have a sneaky weigh this morning to see I've only lost another 1 lb since Friday, but onwards and upwards. Bet you'll have a fab first week :) xx

Hi ladies wll first day back at work and still going strong although felt weird having a bar today instead of shake lol looking forward to wi tomorrow,though
Donna how come your WI weds ?

It's fab that you didn't let the blip ruin everything! I'm now on day 11, can't believe how fast it's going...did have a sneaky weigh this morning to see I've only lost another 1 lb since Friday, but onwards and upwards. Bet you'll have a fab first week :) xx

Yeah I am pretty proud of myself for getting back on it.. lost count how many times in the past a "blip" turned into days sometimes weeks of trying to get back into it.
It does go quickly yeah.. ahh im sure it'll be more than 1lb and if its not then its 1lb off all adds up hey. X
I had sneaky weigh in on day 3 and I was down 5lbs.. so my weigh in day will be day 10 officially.
As Wednesdays is the only day I can see my cdc.
So first weigh in will be 10 days then after 7 days at a time. :)

Back