Hello :)

Hey, how's everyone doing???
Donnamarie how was weigh in??
Just had my 2nd and lost 5lb :) very happy :) x

Well done! :)
I lost 8lbs in 9 days (2 of which I "bliped" badly! )
So was happy with that.
Not been well so had two days out off ss.. but back on it tomorrow. ;)

Hey hope you don't mid me joining this thread :)

I had my first weigh in tonight after a week on ss and I have list 10lbs, was over the moon! Need to be careful now as when I have done Cambridge before it has always been the second week where I have given up so fingers crossed I don't quit this time :)
I now have 5st and 5lbs to lose and really wanna do it by 1st August as am going on holiday to magaluf with my friend and am determined not to be a fatty lol
X

Hey hope you don't mid me joining this thread :)

I had my first weigh in tonight after a week on ss and I have list 10lbs, was over the moon! Need to be careful now as when I have done Cambridge before it has always been the second week where I have given up so fingers crossed I don't quit this time :)
I now have 5st and 5lbs to lose and really wanna do it by 1st August as am going on holiday to magaluf with my friend and am determined not to be a fatty lol
X

Hi Lauren well done on your lost 11lbs first week and now have 5st 12 to lose so similar weight if u can't do it all by 1st aug u will get a good few stone gone they say average is 1st a month

I'm finding it quite hard, I get really hungry so I just have a nibble of chicken here and there. How are u all finding it ?

Hi fitness I'm on day 11 SS and so far have been 100% just been for a 4 mile walk with the dog she tired now

Wow, ur good, I'm going to try and start exercising once my first week is done. Do u her really tired? And do you have a bit of protein to up ur calories when you go for a walk?

Hi fitness no I haven't had anything didn't realise how far I had walked it was slow walk as my sister and her 2 yr old came too

Back