hello !!!!

heheh - as I am in a silly mood and out of range for any slaps, here is a silly little poem for you all:

Dear Ladles and Jellyspoons

I come before you
to stand behind you
And tell you something
I know nothing about

Next Thursday,
which is Good Friday,
there will be a Mothers meeting,
for Fathers only.

Wear your best clothes
if you haven't any,
and if you can come,
please stay at home.

Admission's free
pay at the door.
Take a seat
and sit on the floor.

It makes no difference
where you sit
The man in the gallery's
sure to spit.

:D I know not who wrote such thoughtful prose, but it's always been a favourite of mine!!

BL I think you have gone off your trolley.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

aw dont mention cheese = lovely jubbly.

We are not allowed to talk about food at our meetings are you

Hi, I'm new here too. I have previously tried LL but now on CD. Are you on either? You're right to feel inspired. I am so glad I found this site. I have had a binge night tonight and totally kicking myself because of it but have had some advice and feel loads better now. It's great not to feel so alone! Jenny.x

It has never been mentioned, to do or not to do....some do but its all lighthearted and has not bothered anyone. yet. But one of our ladies confessed to eating a plum. It was actually very cute...she's really quiet, lovely girl. And it was cute the way she described it. She said it was a treat for doing so well. Noone could get annoyed, we all just found it funny. She knew it was naughty, but she had a little glint in her eye...just made me chuckle.

But there has been no official word on to speak or not too. That might change as the longer we are there, and if it gets ore diffiicult for some as we go. :)

Oh no right from the start we were told we were not to described what we had eaten before or now. We could only say food.

Whos the one who always forget - moi

Love that poem - really cute.

We can mention food at our group - well I think we can I've never been told we can't. If someone has eaten they don't go into detail about it though.

Jenny - glad to hear that you got some advice and that you're feeling better now. Most of us here are on LL but there are people who post who are on CD too --- you'll always find support on Minimins so keep posting and reading and that will really help you a lot.

Hi BL, Val told us right at the start (last year) not to mention the "F" word, only to say we have "lapsed" if such a thing happens!! Although funnily enough, last night, the "F" word was discussed in great detail, even down to ingredients!!!:rolleyes:

we were told at the start of foundation that we don't talk about food in group. At the last one before xmas we did a bit, but now we are in developers and a lot of us will be doing RTM in the next couple of weeks we do talk about it a bit.

Back