Hello

redflo

Hi ive just decided to do ww again after trying sw , sw works but I eat such hudge portions I want big portions and I only get as far as 1 stone loss then I give up
Idid well on ww discovery yrs ago so have dusted it off and am starting again , I hated propoints it wasn't for me , Now I just need like minded people ..........
:)

Hey again Redflo! I think that was my problem too. I'm rubbish with portion size and need to know that there are some things that I can have masses of :) For example the quorn curry I ate the other day only had 2 points of quorn and 1 point of spud in it, the rest of the ingredients were all point free - I was stuffed, but happy! How are you finding it so far? x

Same here...yes u lose weight on slim world if you are eating till you are full...but the weeks where you totally abuse your free foods...i used to put all the weight back on...ww is for me...really determined this time....excited...-;)

Hi ive just decided to do ww again after trying sw , sw works but I eat such hudge portions I want big portions and I only get as far as 1 stone loss then I give up
Idid well on ww discovery yrs ago so have dusted it off and am starting again , I hated propoints it wasn't for me , Now I just need like minded people ..........
:)

Good Luck Sweetie. X Look forward to reading your journey. X

Back