Hello

Hi there

Thought I would try Slimming World again. Did do this in 2009, lost over a stone, started a new job, and then seemed like too much hard work.

Weight crept back on, divorced, lost a bit of weight, met someone else, weight crept back on, split up last year, lost about a stone, got back together after 5 months, 9 months later, put on about 2 stone :sigh: .

I am about 5ft 1 and now weigh 12.6 stones :cry:

May need some help remembering what to do. Joined online last night, as I only can go to meetings every other week, so think I need the support of a group of people also doing this.

Today having a red day -

Breakfast - 2 slices of nimble toast, scraping of flora light, scrambled egg with turkey slices and made with small amount of skimmed milk

Lunch - not sure but may get a salad from subway (WHAT DRESSING SHOULD I HAVE, or do I avoid theirs)

Dinner - Gammon steak, salad and jacket potato.

Oh, got 2 girls, who don't actually eat with me, as they eat with the childminders, 1 week I eat with OH, the next I don't as he works shifts. How easy is it to cook a meal for you on SW and your partner not on SW.

Joanne

Hi Jo Jo
Welcome to the forum, Well done on your fantastic loss 4lbs is excellent, as you stated that you found SW to be a bit too much near the end of your previous journey maybe if you tried Extra Easy and gave that a bit of a go it's a little less restrictive than the red and green days give it a try and see what happens? I personally have done exclusivley EE and have found it to be excellentwhen you can though pop into group its great for little tips and of course encouragement :)

Hey, I don't know anything about your diet really. But woooo!!! making good progress so far :D :D
I would think OH could eat almost the same as you, but with extras. so extra sauce.

Subway have a diet/heart foundation approved low fat dressing, its written on the window where the dressing are. I would make it clear, you only want a very small amount. so they don't drown it. Also I think all the calories are on there website as well as written in store. It can be a bit of a rush in store to get served and see the list of stuff. I try and go i with a plan of what I'm having before hand.

ooo just noticed that signature is from when I did SW before, as was a member on here then. So not lost 4lb

I went to Subway, but they dont do the big salads anymore, I used to love them, always really fresh. So went tescos got a plain salad, had the rest of the turkey and a vinegarette at home.

Caretaker - I think I found it too much, start of a new job, and enjoying sandwiches and crisps for lunch too much.

Its so much easer to take a sandwich and crisps than it is to make a salad and take that to work. Thats rubbish that they don't so the salads. Well done you for just leaving though and going to tescos :D

Back