Hello

Just wanted to say hi....

This is my first day with orlistat.
I have tried numerous diets before but in the end I always seem to put on more than when I started.
I have about 5 stone to lose.
I have also signed up for my fitness pal.
I have joined a gym too.
I have set myself mini goals, the first one being that I would like to lose a stone in 8 weeks.

Have a great day :)

Hi There!
Your story sounds just like mine!! I had also tried every single diet going... Just could not keep to any of them or keep any weight off. Until I hopped aboard as you are now. ;-)
MFP will be a life saver!
I hope you enjoy the journey, wishing you lots of luck!

:D

Hi There!
Your story sounds just like mine!! I had also tried every single diet going... Just could not keep to any of them or keep any weight off. Until I hopped aboard as you are now. ;-)
MFP will be a life saver!
I hope you enjoy the journey, wishing you lots of luck!

:D

Thank you :)

How is your journey going?

Absolutely loving it!! :) Im 12 weeks in and seeing fabulous results which along with the gang on here continue to spur me on. I never ever thought that this progress was possible. Haven't had any bad experiences as ive stuck to the rules completely and not strayed at all. Not even a lick..lol I've enjoyed discovering new ways of being able to treat myself and new ways of cooking etc.... :) Cannot rate it high enough! I have my follow up with my Dr on the 9th Aug...and i might just kiss her!! :D:D

Absolutely loving it!! :) Im 12 weeks in and seeing fabulous results which along with the gang on here continue to spur me on. I never ever thought that this progress was possible. Haven't had any bad experiences as ive stuck to the rules completely and not strayed at all. Not even a lick..lol I've enjoyed discovering new ways of being able to treat myself and new ways of cooking etc.... :) Cannot rate it high enough! I have my follow up with my Dr on the 9th Aug...and i might just kiss her!! :D:D

That is awesome to hear :) Good luck for the 9th x

Hi there! Similar story to me.... tried everything lol. I have finally realised that there is no "quick fix" and no miracle fix that will magically make me slim and healthy. It's going to take a healthy diet and a more active lifestyle with exercise.

I am taking Alli to supplement this, when I have lost a few lbs more I will get Xenical from the doctors. I know it isn't a magic pill but honestly.... it scares me in to making healthy choices and I am hoping that once I have been scared in to making the healthy choices, eventually those choices will come naturally and I won't need it anymore.

I'm only one week in and had a fantastic first week loss that I am very pleased with. Going forward I would be happy to lose 1lb a week.

Good luck, am sure you will do great!

Hi there! Similar story to me.... tried everything lol. I have finally realised that there is no "quick fix" and no miracle fix that will magically make me slim and healthy. It's going to take a healthy diet and a more active lifestyle with exercise.

I am taking Alli to supplement this, when I have lost a few lbs more I will get Xenical from the doctors. I know it isn't a magic pill but honestly.... it scares me in to making healthy choices and I am hoping that once I have been scared in to making the healthy choices, eventually those choices will come naturally and I won't need it anymore.

I'm only one week in and had a fantastic first week loss that I am very pleased with. Going forward I would be happy to lose 1lb a week.

Good luck, am sure you will do great!

Good luck to you too :)

Back