Hello

Sophia

Hi all,

My first post as I start off on yet another diet.

I think so far I've tried most of the diets out there without any long term success. I've got around 6 stone to loose.

My son has introduced me to Exante as he's been using it a couple of times a day for easy meals and to help him cut back on snacks. He's challenged me to loose a stone before I go out to stay with him in October.

I got a good deal that I found so have 4 weeks worth of various shakes, soups, meals and porridge all in the cupboard. With another 6 weeks worth bought which I just need to arrange delivery. So I am really determined to do this, especially as I've now got no money left for food :)

I started TS on Saturday after working my way down to it over a few days - I know I'm no good at the cold turkey approach.

Am now on day 6 and have stuck to it 100% so far and feeling pleased with myself. I can feel that I have lost some weight, so am looking forward to Sunday' weigh in. Still not feeling full of energy, but hoping that will kick in soon.

Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Well done for getting to day 6!! I'm now on day 5. I've done exante before so I know it works. :)

The first week is the hardest so keep going and u will get that stone off in no time!

Thanks for the encouragement. I'm still feeling hungry between meals at the moment, but have read various posts and that seems to diminish eventually. All the best for your first week, let me know how your weigh in goes.

Back