Hello

lazycoo

Hi, just joined tonight and already enjoying reading the posts. I am doing SW on my own. Haven't had the courage to weigh myself but have promised that I will do it tomorrow ha ha.

Hi! I joined yesterday, so also very new! I've been doing SW on and off for the past few years, but managed to lose a stone and half last year. The last 6 months I've yo-yo'd between 5 or so pounds, so have decided enough is enough, I will hit my target! I always weigh-in on a wednesday, so I definitely think you've picked the best day- furthest away from the weekend where a few extra syns seem to magically appear!

Do you have a target in mind, or just taking it slowly to start with? Have you done Slimming World before, its the easiest one in my opinion, you can eat so much, its great! Anyway good look tomorrow, and if you need any SW tips I'd be happy to help.

-K

Thanks krisple :)
I have dieted on and off for what seems like forever! SW is by far the best plan for me as I like big portions. I would like to be a size 14. Nothing too drastic to begin with. Like you, this is it this time. I have been up and down about a stone over the last year and I am now just fed up. I usually weigh on a Monday but haven't stepped on the scales for months now. This week I dragged out all my SW books and thought this time I'm sticking to it. All my clothes are super tight and my OH is trying to be diplomatic ha ha. Fingers crossed for your weigh in and I will let you know how I go tomorrow :eek:)

Hi Lazycoo.
Good luck for your weigh-in today. :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Last edited:
Hi there fellow newbie! Good luck with SW, I got some great results last year with them :)

Thank you :)
It was worse than I thought but I am in the zone and just going to get on with it. Enjoying being back on SW but have the biggest sore head ever today.

Back