1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Hello!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by StephC84, 26 February 2014 Social URL.

1. StephC84

StephC84 Well-Known Member

Hi all,

I'm new to the site and also to Slimming World!

I went to my first meeting on Monday night and loved it - really want to try my hardest and get the weight off!

I'm currently 12 stone 2 1/12 and want to get to 10 stone 8. Interim target is to get to 11 and a half stone by the beginning of May for a holiday.

Looking forward to chatting with you all!

Steph x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Llamasoks

Llamasoks Well-Known Member

Hi Steph,

Welcome! :)
    You've done the first big step and started, which is fantastic, and normally where most people quit, but you seem to have a really positive attitude
    We're around the same weight currently, have you dieted before with SW or is this your first time around?
    It's a lovely diet plan and there are some really supportive people on this site.

Any questions, feel free to ask! :)
    X

4. StephC84

Thanks llama!

No, this is the first time I've ever really dieted. I did the 5:2 last year and hated it!

I moved in with my boyfriend in June who is a very fussy eater - that combined with working long hours means I've lived on takeaways for the best part of 6 months and put on over a stone (that's on top of a few extra pounds I could have done with losing before) Really not comfortable in my own skin at the moment so really do need to stick at it x

5. Llamasoks

Llamasoks Well-Known Member

Aw Hun, that's so like me - I moved in with my OH in March last year and the first 6 months were just nothing but takeout!
    You'll do fine, it's nice having a diet plan where you actually get to eat - what a novel idea!
    X

6. Princess_Ruthy

Princess_Ruthy Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum! :)

7. jay631

jay631 Active Member

Steph, Welcome and good luck :)

8. StephC84

Thanks for the lovely welcome :) x