Hello!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by blossomdawn, 2 April 2014 Social URL.

1. blossomdawn

blossomdawn Member

Hi I'm a newbie , please forgive me if I have posted in wrong section ? I'm 33 and been doing slimming n world for 4 weeks and so far lost 15.5 lbs. I have done all the diets Cambridge ( lost 6 stone) weight watchers last year lost about 1 stone but my group shut so here I am at my heaviest ? I am loving slimming world, and hope you can support me through my journey and I will support you lovely people,. I have a long wAy to go - starting weight 21 stone 5lbs Blossom xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Kerryanne1980

Kerryanne1980 Member

Hi Hun I'm new on here too, well done on Ur weight loss I do slimming world to but do it from home, it's really good on here for tips an finding out syn values recipes etc, I've lost 1st in 4 weeks I'm really happy with that I was 15st 10lb I'm now 14st 10lb and I'm going strong till it comes to the weekend and I want to eat everything ? but I find the mikado sticks so helpful 0.5 each an they are really nice I have 3 after my evening meal and I'm sorted although I could just sit and eat the whole box lol do you have any sweet low syn snacks you depend on ? ? I'm kerry anne by the way x

4. blossomdawn

blossomdawn Member

Hi kerri

I'm pretty Strict to be honest, I eat loads of fruit and veg to fill up. My down fall was wine , not had any since I started - but I have bought some bud light ( 5 syns) and a few packs of pickled onion space invader crisps (2 syns) so at week end I can have a treat of crisp and wine - rock n roll !! Lol x

5. Kerryanne1980

Kerryanne1980 Member

Oh wow I didn't no space raiders were so low on syns have to get some of them, I've been eating a lot of salad and chicken lately so it's getting pretty boring also I like low fat super noodles I think when I find something I like I just hammer it till I get sick of it lol, and as for wine I love wine but really can't handle hangovers with my 3 kids my eldest it 11 then 2ys10months then 7 months, so with the last 2 pregnancy I didn't put any weight on in fact my last pregnancy I lost weight coz I found out I had type 2 diabetes but then after I had my daughter I put on a stone or more but I'm so happy I've lost the stone over the past 4 weeks hey wonder how much more I would have lost if I didn't eat the mikado sticks every night ? have you tried the mushy pea curry ? It's really nice xx

6. blossomdawn

blossomdawn Member

Ooh no into tried the curry - space invaders are 3 syns sorry , but still worth it -

I have made the turkey risotto which is nice and made the beef curry which I made far to spicy - and i also made a hash brown to go with my fry up but it was disgusting ?

For lunches I like spagetti hoops which are free

7. Kerryanne1980

Kerryanne1980 Member

I'll have to have a go at the risotto sounds nice, I love spaghetti hoops I have them on toast of a morning with poached egg, but I need a change bin on that for weeks now I really want sausage n Mash I've bin told to get the sausages from tesco there one syn each or 1.5 can't remember but I'm defo gonna get them !! Have u seen the doughnut ? A wholemeal bread bun make a hole in it put jam or custard or Nutella in spray with fry light an roll in sweetener an put it in the oven on 200 for bout 5-10 mins I think it is am gonna try this tmoz x

8. blossomdawn

blossomdawn Member

Ooh let me know how you get on with the doughnut , not heard of it before

I made a lovely spaghetti Bolognese tonight with whole meal pasta , lean mince and loads off tomatoes , peppers, mushrooms - ultimate comfort food! But I had 2 slices of garlic bread as well - would love to k ow what the healthiest garlic bread there is thats low on syns

9. Ari

Ari Member

Hello great to meet you. That is great that you have lost so far:) Keep up the great work.

10. Kerryanne1980

Kerryanne1980 Member

Hi again well haven't made the doughnuts yet but av just bin looking threw Pete's recipe book on here u defo should have a look I'm gonna try the peanut butter curry loads of comments saying it's amazing so think I'm gonna do it tonight, how's things bin going with you blossom ? And hello ari, that Pete has got so many recipes on here don't think I'll ever be stuck for ideas ?? xx

11. Kerryanne1980

Kerryanne1980 Member

Made the doughnuts an they were soooo nice !!! ?