Hello :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by MrsBeswick, 16 April 2014 Social URL.

1. MrsBeswick

MrsBeswick New Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    MFP
    Hello.
    This is my first post after signing up this morning. I've stumbled across this site a few times in the past via Google searches for things and it's always seemed canny :)

My name's Donna. I live in Newcastle with my hubby and 3 daughters (aged 4, 2 and 9 months). I broke my leg in February so not able to exercise so started using MFP to try and prevent piling on too many pounds lol :\

Feeling very motivated. Hopefully once I can walk again the weight will just burn off! Haha that's the dream anyways...

xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cwp2014

cwp2014 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge weight plan
    Never mind the weight story...How did you break your leg?!! ;-)

Good luck anyway! x

4. MrsBeswick

MrsBeswick New Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    MFP
    Aha nothing exciting unfortunately. We were moving house (so worse timing ever!) I stepped off the curb dodgy, fell and there was an almighty crack. Fractured in 4 places!!

Hubby is certain I did it to get out of helping with the move! lol xx

5. cwp2014

cwp2014 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge weight plan
    Why didn't I think of that when I was moving house last year?!!! I just break my toes. All the time, but I don't get any sympathy from my husband any more. He just views it as a symptom of my clumsiness.

How are you finding the diet today?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.