Hello :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by MrsBeswick, 16 April 2014 Social URL.

1. MrsBeswick

MrsBeswick New Member

Hello.
    This is my first post after signing up this morning. I've stumbled across this site a few times in the past via Google searches for things and it's always seemed canny :)

My name's Donna. I live in Newcastle with my hubby and 3 daughters (aged 4, 2 and 9 months). I broke my leg in February so not able to exercise so started using MFP to try and prevent piling on too many pounds lol :\

Feeling very motivated. Hopefully once I can walk again the weight will just burn off! Haha that's the dream anyways...

xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. cwp2014

cwp2014 Well-Known Member

Never mind the weight story...How did you break your leg?!! ;-)

Good luck anyway! x

4. MrsBeswick

MrsBeswick New Member

Aha nothing exciting unfortunately. We were moving house (so worse timing ever!) I stepped off the curb dodgy, fell and there was an almighty crack. Fractured in 4 places!!

Hubby is certain I did it to get out of helping with the move! lol xx

5. cwp2014

cwp2014 Well-Known Member

Why didn't I think of that when I was moving house last year?!!! I just break my toes. All the time, but I don't get any sympathy from my husband any more. He just views it as a symptom of my clumsiness.

How are you finding the diet today?