Hello

Walinoz

Hi new to SW my first weigh in is tonight
Just wanted to check
I did a spag bol all sw friendly no syns am I really able to have as much pasta seeing it as a free food
I don’t get it bearing in mind It carbs

Thsnks Wimero
Still can’t get my head around that fact, each as much pasta rice and potatoes
I know they say have at least 1/3 speed foods on your plate but even so.
So there’s no need to feel guilty about the amount of pasta 🍝 I had last lol night lol

No you don't Walinoz.But while rice pasta and potatoes are free only eat until you're satisfied not 'over full'.You'll find you'll change your eating habits the longer you do it.:eating:

it is free, but it's all about moderation. In my opinion this is the reason why they started to syn mug shots, sweetener and Mullerlights, because when they were free, some people lost all moderation

Well done great result.There will be times when weight loss is negligble and indeed non existant.But don't let it get in the way of the long term goal.
Remember food optimising works 100% if you're prepared to give it 100%:worthy:

It's simply a long term healthy eating plan that shows you how to make healthier food choices,satisfy your appetite and lose weight.
You dont need to count calories or allocate points,The idea is to replace the old eating habits for new healthier ones.It's not a diet,they don't work long term,but a long term plan to maintain weight loss.

Take a look on You Tube at a SW consultant called Nikki Ryan.She's really good.Maintained target weight for 15years!

well done :woohoo:

Back