Hello

Soozyb

Hi all, I'm currently doing LL and am in week 6. Am planning on just doing foundation (hope to get rid of 4 stone - 23.5lbs off so far) and then do WW core plan trying to be as Low GI as possible and using the diet plate to control my portions. After LL I'll still need to shift about 1 1/2 to 2 stone.

I'm fully prepared to gain a bit after starting eating food again, and then hopefully start losing slowly and regularly.

Has anyone else done this, or do they know of anyone who has done it?

I did WW (on and off) for years with great success if I stuck to it (hmmm there's the key!) but lost it about 2 years a go and piled the weight on. Using LL as a short sharp shock before getting back into WW - which will be a breeze after LL! (I hope)

Enjoying all the threads, will keep mooching and be a regular poster once LL is finished!

Sx

Welcome aboard Soozy... and its lovely to see a 'local' on here... I was brought up in & my parents live in Houston :)

I did ll last year & now im finishing off with ww. I think ll got me where i want too be now i can lose this 2 stone at my leisure.

Hey,

Welcome to WW!! I lost my first stone on CD and switched to WW this week to get the last stone off. I love WW - so much freedom but still in control of what I eat ;)
xx

Back