Hello

misscharlie

I thought i'd come and introduce myself! My name's Charlie and i have about 9 stone to lose well a bit less now i suppose! i'm on week 5 of cd. Struggling a bit but determined to suceed like the rest of you! Just wanted to say how well you are all doing and congratulations!

xx

Hello and a very warm welcome Misscharlie,
You are already doing so well and it will work. We all struggle here and there but it will be ok.
I am back on SS after 10 days off and I am glad to be back on. I had a half way break and enjoyed it but I couldn't wait to get back on the diet.

You will find everything you need and more on this board.

Take care, enjoy the journey and keep us posted...

xxx

thank you skyemagic! I look forward to sharing our journeys, that goes for the rest of you too xx :D

Welcome Charlie:welcome:

Congratulations on your fantastic weight loss already!!! 22.5lb in five weeks is fantastic:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

Hi Charlie, how are you? How are you getting on with the cd diet? Im Emma and am also on cd and so far have lost 32lbs x

Hiya emma. Pleased to meet you. We've lost around the same so far, i'm due to get weighed today andwe alos have the same amount to lose. I have to update my ticker with a bit more! Its going a bit tough but i'm so pleased now i'm seeing results. I bet you are too now. Have you dropped a dress size? I'm off on holiday a week on monday so worried about getting back into when i come back, but I am determined! :D

Good luck with you weigh in today. My clothes are a lot looser, im just going through all my clothes in my wardrobe till i but anything new as i won't be in them for long!! So not really sure what size i am at the moment lol!! xx

Hi Charlie,
I lost almost 6 stones last year and decided to maintain for a while before taking off last couple of stones ( had to prove to myself that i could eat healthy and stay the same!) Worked out fine but mum was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and died after only 7 weeks - I put on a couple of stones through comfort eating. Back on track - lost about a stone.
You are doing really well - welcome x

Good luck with you weigh in today. My clothes are a lot looser, im just going through all my clothes in my wardrobe till i but anything new as i won't be in them for long!! So not really sure what size i am at the moment lol!! xx

I did that last week getting ready to go on my hold a week on monday to turkey. I kept some old clothes which are now fitting me from a few years ago, which has saved a bit of cash. Have you thought about ebay? You cna get some good cheap new and lightly used clothing.

Hi Charlie,
I lost almost 6 stones last year and decided to maintain for a while before taking off last couple of stones ( had to prove to myself that i could eat healthy and stay the same!) Worked out fine but mum was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and died after only 7 weeks - I put on a couple of stones through comfort eating. Back on track - lost about a stone.
You are doing really well - welcome x

Well done, sounds like your back on track. Did you find it harder re starting? you done so well though!

hi and good luck hun :)

Good luck from me too! E-bay.......love it, I have made over £250 selling my clothes, I buy a new wardrobe every 4 weeks, then sell the previous, been through 3 so far, now bidding on my next set and I reckon I'm still over £200 in profit! Helps pay for my LT!
T x

Hi Charlie, sounds like you are on track - good news is you weren't 1,000+ lbs like the half ton dad programme - did you see it - I started losing mine on LL then went onto W8 because they were cheaper and allowed you to add a meal, but regardless wich programme you are on, it's great to see anyone following a diet programme and getting the weight off. My problem was comfort eating, until I finally got it into my eat I wasn't really getting any comfort out of food and now get it from better relationships with people - good luck with your diet and stay with it. Lucy

Thanks Charlie - I find it easy to get back on track. The quick loss helps keep me motivated. I was size 24-26 and am now size 18(border 16). I feel so much better. Also -- building up clothes and don't want to buy bigger !

Hiya MissCharlie

Good luck with your diet. I am new to minimins and also have just returned to Slimming World, after a two year 'break' LOL

I half around half my weight to lose (i am far too embarassed to say the amount) but i am 5'11 and wear a size 26/28. My aim is get down to a size 14.

But with the helpful people on this site, i am sure you will do great!!

Hi

I just wanted to wish you good luck on your journey to be slim.

Maureen4200040:)

Back