Hello!

Ok, here goes! Hi, my name's Grace and I'm a newbie.
Having always been a very slightly chunkier teenager than most I lost a huge amount of weight by unhealthy means. Became 'happy' as it were, new boyfriend, leaving school etc... and stopped worrying about my weight. Inevitably it piled back on and I put on literally twice the weight I had lost (4st) in a year and since I've been trying to get it off again, with never much success. (Would give anything now to be the size I was originally, not that much bigger than anyone else!)
I joined here because I'm all ready and geared to try again properly and have lurked a bit and seen the tremendous support and advice you all give each other.
Thinking about Lipotrim and will visit that section of the forum!

xx

Hi Grace.

I am a newb too! I just wanted to agree on what you said about the amount of support shown to each other on here. I think it's amazing, and very inspiring.

Good luck with your plan, whichever path you choose. I have a feeling that this forum will keep me on the straight and narrow, hope it helps you too.

xx

Welcome to Minimins :)

Welcome to minimins! Good luck on LT or whichever diet you choose.
You're right, the support and encouragement on here is just phenomenal!

~Silence~

became 'happy' as it were, new boyfriend, leaving school etc... and stopped worrying about my weight. Inevitably it piled back on and I put on literally twice the weight I had lost (4st) in a year and since I've been trying to get it off again, with never much success. (Would give anything now to be the size I was originally, not that much bigger than anyone else!)

xx

Heya :D
I think alot of people gain weight when in relationships because you finally found someone who loves you for you, and you get comfortable and slowly gain.
But Us Women Are Fighting Back :girlpower:

hiya & welcome. you'll get all the advice & support you need to succeed on here.

Hi,

I'm new too, loving this place so far...good luck!

Elle

Back