Discussion in 'Lighter Life Returners' started by lac70, 21 August 2008 Social URL.

1. lac70

lac70 Member

Hi there, I started on LL in mid Jan and lost 5 stone. But went on hols at the end of May and lost the willpower. I've gone into route to management but my heart isn't in coz I know I want to lose another 2.5 stone. My goal was to get to a size 12 before going on hols at Christmas time and I'm one size away.

In bed sick this week and have decided I need to get a grip so have emailed my counsellor and told her I want to go back on it til I lose the weight. I know if I don't I'll kick myself in December.

Hope to hear from anyone who's in the same position or anyone at all who can help me along the way :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. CheekyMare

CheekyMare Full Member

Hi L, I guess I am in the same boat. I lost 3 stone by xmas 2006 but didn't carry on because of the holidays. I then went back 6 months later and lost another stone last summer and now I am on day 3 of yet another return. I really wish I had stuck at it the first time round but I didn't so hopefully I will lose more weight this time. Both occasions previously I didn't go into management, which I think was the problem, so this time I will. Go ahead and do it, you know you will feel better
  4. lac70

lac70 Member

Onwards & Upwards

Thanks Anji, good to know there's other people out there feeling the same. I went into Management coz I was so fed up and wanted to eat again but now I see it's not the way forward I need to get off the weight before eating again. I guess you live and learn. Good luck :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.