Hello :-)

mad76

hi everyone,

Gosh, i am nervous posting on here !1 i have been lurking, reading posts for the last few weeks, and have finally registered.
i am a typical yo yo dieter, done just about every diet out there. failed them all ........:cry:

so here i go again, new start.

going to do a mix of WW and calorie counting. wish me luck!!

i really, really, really, really want to lose 3 stones - i have wanted to for more years than i care to remember, and i feel that maybe now it is my turn for things to work out for me .... fingers crossed !!

hi irene, not sure yet. a friend at work goes, but i'm struggling for time. i work quite long hours, and have to help care for my mum who is ill. i hardly spend enough time with oh as it is, so do not really want to commit to the meetings. was going to give it a go alone, with support on here. but if that does not work , ill give it a couple of weeks, i may have to go to meetings. just got my points calculator today so am ready to start ...............

hey hun and welcome to minis,
the support on here is fantastic so you should be ok,i just wanted to wish you luck with the start,
elaine x

Hello Everyone!
Im New, and just getting to grips with this different category stuff, so i dont post in the wrong area im sure i will get the hang of it.
Ive started to makeover the way, i think, look and my attitude to life in general, as its quite refreshing feeling like you can make a difference. I was wondering if anyone has read The Secret, I cant quite remember the author, about the journey to self discovery and have wondered if anyone else reads these kinds of books or whether its just me living in cuckoo land. Also, im sure that i will find the correct post, but anyone know whether 2 slices of wholemeal bread counts as one of your B options on slimming world Or is it just a slice?
In the meantime i hope to continue to read all of your successes and goals, and i wish you all well.
Louise xoxox

Back