Hello!

Discussion in 'Route to Management' started by nicky2007, 1 November 2008 Social URL.

1. nicky2007

nicky2007 New Member

Diet:
    Lighterlife
    Hello to all, my name is Nicky!I have been on the lighterlife program since may2008-lost nearly 7stones since then and started Management this week! I feel my life has changed completely with this program, as i have been severely obese all my life+I have 1kg to be with a bmi of 25. So hard to talk to outsiders about the diet-so i tot of looking for a site to share a chat and ideas about the diet!:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    Hiya Nicky

Fantastic results!! Well done you!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike

4. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Hi Nicky

Well done on your fantastic acheivement and welcome to MM RTM! As said, will be nice to have more chatter, tips, questions, ideas, etc., here in our sleepy little forum!!!

:)

5. Kaalin

Kaalin Full Member

Well done Nicky, you've done so well! I hope you find these forums as useful as I have this last few months :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.