• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hello!

Hello all!

Just a brief introduction. I have read the forums for a couple of weeks now, and have got to the stage where I am so sick of my weight and want to do something about it. I have a lot of weight to lose so ill be here for a while :)

My name is louise and I am from scotland. I dont really want to say much more at the moment apart from you have all been a massive inspiration to me, and I want to thank you all for that.

I hope to get to know you all better over the coming months :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hey Nicky

None at the moment, but I've known people who have been on slimming world, so I am drawn to that. I am not a massive fan of 'diets' to be honest, I think just having a moderate and healthy diet is good, but I dont have the willpower at the moment unfortunately, thats why I need some sort of group support. Here is hoping i stick to eating healthy this time!

what about yourself?

Hey Nicky

None at the moment, but I've known people who have been on slimming world, so I am drawn to that. I am not a massive fan of 'diets' to be honest, I think just having a moderate and healthy diet is good, but I dont have the willpower at the moment unfortunately, thats why I need some sort of group support. Here is hoping i stick to eating healthy this time!

what about yourself?
Well I did CD (cambridge Diet) for a while but had to come off that and went straight over to SW. I then fell ill and couldn't attend SW so I did the plan on my own at home. I am just maintaining at the moment.

I have decided in the new year that I will tackle the weight loss again and hope to lose some weight as my DH and I would like to try for kids.

This site id just great for moral support so you will love it I'm sure xx

Welcome to the forums!

Its good to know that they someone new on these forums as always when your new yourself like me!

I don’t have the will power to change anything too drastic in my life but It will change over time.

Time heals eh?

Thanks Nicky - suppose New Year is a good a time as any, eh? :)

DamoLeeds - I know what you mean about willpower. I mean, my life is pretty good, but I feel that my weight has held me back my whole life and I am sick of it. I guess when you get to that stage, you know within yourself that the time is right to make the changes you have to. We'll get there :) Rome wasn't built in a day.

DamoLeeds - I know what you mean about willpower. I mean, my life is pretty good, but I feel that my weight has held me back my whole life and I am sick of it. I guess when you get to that stage, you know within yourself that the time is right to make the changes you have to. We'll get there Rome wasn't built in a day.
My Life is ok and all but I do need to do different things. I’ve been stuck in the same circles for so long now its made me complacent and uncompetitive (in a nice way). The only person I like to be better than really is the person that I am now and to do that I can only try different things.

This is my first step to that different thing - becoming healthy. I want to break out of many unhealthy habbits that I process day in day out. I’ve managed one fo them today by eating no crisp!

haha as have I!

My bf and I are going to see Kings of leon tonight and I cant be bothered making dinner so think we are going to have a naughty chippy, my last one for a while.

As of tomorrow, I am going to be a much healthier person!

Isis

Ancient Egypt Nut!
Welcome to the site Loubelle :D:D:D:D

xxx :)