hello

badangel

im new , my name is Colleen im 43 nearly 44, im not sure of my weight, but guessing at 18stone,
im desperate to lose weight, at least 6 stone,
i have medical issues which are made worse by my weight,
im a veggie so if any one has any ideas how to get started then please help me get started
looking forward to speaking to you all :)

Hi colleen!
Welcome to minimins!

What sort of diet are you thinking about hun?

Thats usually the best place to get started :p

There are lots of options avaliable, and around here you'll see people on everything from vlcd's to weight watchers or just trying to eat ore healthily (and anything else you can think of).

Personally i'm on Cambridge, which is a food-back based vlcd. It seems to work for me, and is suitable for vegitarians, but then everyone has their own preferences, and no matter what you'll find lots of help and support here at minimins :D

iv no idea what type of diet i want to be on, im a total virgin to the types of diets available,
i just need help,
which part of the forum to i need to post to get any type of advice?

Hi and welcome.

I'm on lipotrim diet and have so far lost 3 stone since sept with a month off!

Good luck with whatever diet you chose.XX

Welcome to Minimins :wavey: As a veggie, you could look into slimming world or weight watchers, and of course there is lots of information about VLCDs on here too.

Hiya, Welcome:) Have a good scout around the forum. There are loads of recipe threads for differant diets you may find a few veggie things there. Prob best finding something that fits in with your lifestyle and that you feel comfy with. Ask lots of questions, someone is always about to help. Good luck xx

Back