Hello :)

sortingoutmylife

Silver Member
Hi all

I've been an on and off again weightwatcher, and also a year or so ago lost 3 stone on the Cambridge diet ... but have put about 2 stone of that back on. :eek:

I'm re-joining WW on Wednesday, and this time I mean business. I'm going to start excercising by going on hard/long walks, and stick to my points exactly. I'm giving myself until the end of February to lose 10lbs/14lbs. If I don't do it, then I fear i'll have to go back onto the cambridge diet :cry:as at least I know I can lose with that!

Anyway, thought I'd say hello and ask for your support as I think I might need you all, and will be posting here a lot! I've eaten soooooo much over Xmas that I know the first few days are going to be hard, but I'm looking forward to getting started!

Sharon
xxx

Welcome to minimins and goodluck! 2009 is going to be a good year for all of us here :D

welcome Sharon - 14lbs by end of feb is a really good, realistic goal so I'm sure you can manage it :) like Anna said, get yourself on the Valentines day challenge with the rest of us, and maybe sign yourself up to join a team? xxx

Hi Sharon and welcome. 14lbs is a sensible target and like others have said get yourself on the "Lets get sexy for Valentines" challenge and join a team to keep you motivated - it really will help. Good luck and may 2009 see you shed those pounds xxx

Hey honey, welcome!! You should achieve that no bother if you stick to it!! Good luck with your journey!! :)

Hiya Sharon, welcome to minimins and WW section. Well done for making the first step to a whole new you. Good luck on weds and have a fab week.

Hey Sharon :) .. just wanted to welcome you onboard :)

Hi all!

Thanks for such a lovely welcome.

So, re-joined WW last night, and all I can say is I obviously had a better Christmas than I thought! :eatdrink051:

Anyway, day 1 today, and I've been a saint - have had less points, just a for a kick start today, then I'll go back to my 19 points from tomorrow! Really enjoyed eating healthily today, can't believe I got tired of all the cr*p I was eating!

Onwards and downwards! Hope everyone else had a good day!
xx

Back