Hello!

Sparkle

Gold Member
How did I not know that this board was here? I must have been living in another world.

Anyway, could I join please?

I've lost 50.5lbs so far, and have another 68lbs to go... Giving me a grand total of 118.5lbs. (Scary)

It's 'nice' (for lack of a better word) to know I'm not the only one in this situation.

I'm off to read some motivating stories! :D

How did I not know that this board was here? I must have been living in another world.

Anyway, could I join please?

I've lost 50.5lbs so far, and have another 68lbs to go... Giving me a grand total of 118.5lbs. (Scary)

It's 'nice' (for lack of a better word) to know I'm not the only one in this situation.

I'm off to read some motivating stories! :D

Well heellloooo Sparkle!! Congrats on finding us and congrats on your amazing weight loss so far!! You must be sooo pleased with yourself!!! :D

Anyway good luck in the rest of your weightloss journey and I am sure I will speak to you soon xx
tatty xx

Amazing weight loss to date, and welcome to the Century Club! :cool: It was only set up for the New Year, hence you not finding it before now :p

Welcome Sparkle and congrats on a super weight loss so far!!

This is a fab site and I dive in every day for my "fix". Everyone is so friendly and there is always someone to answer any questions you might have - DQ lives on this site so usually gets there first!!! (Thanks DQ!!)

Looking forward to seeing you lose the rest of that weight this year!!

Hi Sparkle (love that name)

Well done for your weight loss so far, your doing fab! :D
It must feel great! Not far to go till your half way!

Back