Hello

shampers

Hi, I have just joined today after someone recommended me to you, after I founf another site not that willing to let newbies in :(!

I'm very friendly and will chat to anyone (within reason) and help if I can. I am 3 weeks into starting slimming world at home, but am going back to the classes for extra motivation. Anyway look forward to getting to know some of you and sharing weight loss ideas/recipes!

Hi welcome to the forum. We are a friendly bunch here so don't worry about that! Take a good look around and start a diary where you can report all that's good and not so good and we can all comment etc. There is loads of support and advice here so make yourself at home! x

Hi and welcome, Im new myself and have found everyone to be very friendly :) x

Hiya and welcome to Minis :) Good luck on your weight loss journey x

Hi and welcome, yes this is a friendly site, but your right there are some real stinkers out there, more fool them I say.

Hi Jim, you are so right, there are some real stinkers out there! Cant see why there is a need for that, after all we are all after the same goal-to lose weight and have a bit of support doing it!Their loss is Mini mins gain!

Agreed, and this really is a nice site, so all the better.

Back