Hello!

Demaris

Silver Member
Ok, so i have hopped over from the Lipotrim boards and looking forward to continuing here.

I was on lipotrim for 3 weeks, and due to lots of reasons am not continuing with it.

I did atkins years ago (when it was in fashion!) and lost weight then.

I am a big meat eater, and now I have had 3 weeks without carbs, (or anything!) this diet will be like heaven!

So, looking forward to watching my ticker go down...and 'meeting' you guys on here :) :)

welcome , its a great bunch on here , if somewhat nutty , youll get lots of support and advice on here , check out jim hes lost so much weight and keeping it off with atkins maintenance , he seems to be a great support and fount of knowlege for all us crazy ladies :0) bless him !!!

hey - i am from lipotrim too!!
must say i am loving atkins and i am still in the phase where i cant believe i can actually eat all this lovely food and still lose weight!

hey - i am from lipotrim too!!
must say i am loving atkins and i am still in the phase where i cant believe i can actually eat all this lovely food and still lose weight!

Its like heaven isnt it lol. I just had a meal now, and it was quite small really and i am stuffed!! So, if anything I hope the lipotrim has started me off on a good footing, as i'm past the carb craving stage. But on the lipotrim I was badly craving meat! So, it made sense to switch I guess.....eggs and bacon for brekkie....whoohoooo!

(felt like I hadn' eaten for years lol)

good luck xxx

Hi and welcome. Food glorious food :D

Welcome and enjoy! Food will never be the same again LOL

Hi sweetheart and welcome to Atkins

check out jim hes lost so much weight and keeping it off with atkins maintenance , he seems to be a great support and fount of knowlege for all us crazy ladies :0) bless him !!!

It's a hard job but someone has to do it. ;)

Thanks guys its lovely to be here :) :)

It's fun around here isn't it.

Welcome Demaris, and goodluck with your goals!

me tooo , i almost feel quite normal xxxx

Back