• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Wow how pleased am i that i`ve found this site. Been having a look around & have been so amazed by some of the sucess stories & support you all give each other.
I`m feeling abit lost at the moment, over the years the weight has crept on. Iv`e done SW & lost weight but stopped going for various reasons & ended up putting more on. I now need to lose about 5st (can`t believe i let things get so bad :sigh:)but don`t want to go on a "diet" as such but to cut out the bad stuff & do more exercise. I just don`t seem to have any motivation, so i`m hoping to get some from you fab people.
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

...we're sinking deeper.
Hello, and welcome!
Don't feel discouraged, we've all been there and many of us did wake up one day and suddenly ask: How did it get to this?

I'm sure everyone will give you lots of encouragement! My suggestion is perhaps a calorie counting type of thing? WW maybe? That way you won't feel like you're on a diet, but you still have control over how much you eat and of what. :)
Maybe buying a small diary would be useful to write down any track progress, like time you spent doing something active/exercise, and how many calories/points you've consumed during the day!

Good luck!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Introductions 4
Introductions 0
Introductions 3
Introductions 2
Introductions 1