Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by sunnysarah, 16 February 2009 Social URL.

1. sunnysarah

sunnysarah New Member

:)
    Wow how pleased am i that i`ve found this site. Been having a look around & have been so amazed by some of the sucess stories & support you all give each other.
    I`m feeling abit lost at the moment, over the years the weight has crept on. Iv`e done SW & lost weight but stopped going for various reasons & ended up putting more on. I now need to lose about 5st (can`t believe i let things get so bad :sigh:)but don`t want to go on a "diet" as such but to cut out the bad stuff & do more exercise. I just don`t seem to have any motivation, so i`m hoping to get some from you fab people.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Minerva

Minerva ...passing through.

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(35.52%)
    Diet:
    16:8 & CC // VLCD
    Hello, and welcome!
    Don't feel discouraged, we've all been there and many of us did wake up one day and suddenly ask: How did it get to this?

I'm sure everyone will give you lots of encouragement! My suggestion is perhaps a calorie counting type of thing? WW maybe? That way you won't feel like you're on a diet, but you still have control over how much you eat and of what. :)
    Maybe buying a small diary would be useful to write down any track progress, like time you spent doing something active/exercise, and how many calories/points you've consumed during the day!

Good luck!

4. Jim

Jim Big Boy

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st1lb
    Lost(%):
    11st13lb(47.71%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Atkins Maintenance
    Hi Sarah and welcome, yes we've all been there love.

5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Be positive as you can do it

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.