Hello

sunnysarah

:)
Wow how pleased am i that i`ve found this site. Been having a look around & have been so amazed by some of the sucess stories & support you all give each other.
I`m feeling abit lost at the moment, over the years the weight has crept on. Iv`e done SW & lost weight but stopped going for various reasons & ended up putting more on. I now need to lose about 5st (can`t believe i let things get so bad :sigh:)but don`t want to go on a "diet" as such but to cut out the bad stuff & do more exercise. I just don`t seem to have any motivation, so i`m hoping to get some from you fab people.

Hello, and welcome!
Don't feel discouraged, we've all been there and many of us did wake up one day and suddenly ask: How did it get to this?

I'm sure everyone will give you lots of encouragement! My suggestion is perhaps a calorie counting type of thing? WW maybe? That way you won't feel like you're on a diet, but you still have control over how much you eat and of what. :)
Maybe buying a small diary would be useful to write down any track progress, like time you spent doing something active/exercise, and how many calories/points you've consumed during the day!

Good luck!

Hi Sarah and welcome, yes we've all been there love.

Back