Hello!!

thinontheinside

:sign0144:
Hello everyone, is it ok if i join you??
I've been lurking on here for a while now and you are all so supportive and friendly that i've finally plucked up the courage to actually register lol.
I lost a stone and a half with Slimming World last year but lost the plot a bit, and although i've managed to keep the weight off, i'm really bored with it. A good friend is a WeightWatchers member and is doing really well so i've decided to try it for myself, but without attending the meetings. I'm four days into my first week and i'll be weighing in on Friday mornings.
I'm really looking forward to getting to know you all and to picking up some more great tips and advice :D,
Julie x

welcome to the boards Julie :) keep popping in and let us know how how you do on your first WI. I would wish you luck but am sure you won't need it :D xxx

Hi Julie and welcome to WW.

Sometimes we just need a bit of a change of scenery and diet to get us kick started again.

Good luck.

Rosie x

Hi Julie

Good luck with ww, well done on your loss so far!!! This forum is really great and keeps you on track!!

x

Thank you for your warm welcome ladies, it's lovely to be here :).
I've lost weight several times in the past but never managed to keep it off (must learn to maintain, must learn to maintain, mu...i'm sure you get the picture:rolleyes:), so this time it IS going to be different :D,
Julie x

Back