hello

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by slimmeplease, 1 April 2009 Social URL.

1. slimmeplease

slimmeplease Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.2%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi everyone im paula, i am planning to start cd ss on 13 april, i am currently 210 pounds and very unhappy, i feel like i have been fat all my life and ive tried every diet going. its time to take drastic action and after a lot of research have decided cd is for me! i have contacted my local cdc and this is is starting soon cant wait to be slim and healthy. anyway thats enough rambling hello everyone and well done with your weight loss reading all the posts on here has really inspired me keep up the good work xxxx:happy096:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. tryer

tryer Silver Member

hello,
    and welcome , this is soooo the right diet, well it was for me.

hope to see you around here..

4. crazylilblondie

crazylilblondie Pizza addict

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(7.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Welcome!! Lots of luck! x

5. Lin18

Lin18 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st4lb(40.16%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I searched around for the right diet for a long time, CD is great hard but great, and i think as the weather gets warmer (i hope) it becomes easier to cope with no food. Good luck

6. Greeneyes11

Greeneyes11 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.57%)
    Diet:
    JUDDD
    Hi and welcome, you will get lots of support here... I tried WeightWatchers and low carb before I settled on CD last week... have already had a weigh in (2 days early) and have lost 4lb which is more in 5 days than I ever lost in a week on either of the other 2 diets.

7. kirst

kirst Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(9.13%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    hey welcome cd is def the best diet n ive tryed lots being on cd i lost a stone in just over my first 2wks its great ,i find this diet good because you dont have to eat a thing so you cant put anything bad in ur tummy, just make sure you drink lots of water hope you get on well good luck

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.