hello

slimmeplease

hi everyone im paula, i am planning to start cd ss on 13 april, i am currently 210 pounds and very unhappy, i feel like i have been fat all my life and ive tried every diet going. its time to take drastic action and after a lot of research have decided cd is for me! i have contacted my local cdc and this is is starting soon cant wait to be slim and healthy. anyway thats enough rambling hello everyone and well done with your weight loss reading all the posts on here has really inspired me keep up the good work xxxx:happy096:

hello,
and welcome , this is soooo the right diet, well it was for me.

hope to see you around here..

I searched around for the right diet for a long time, CD is great hard but great, and i think as the weather gets warmer (i hope) it becomes easier to cope with no food. Good luck

Hi and welcome, you will get lots of support here... I tried WeightWatchers and low carb before I settled on CD last week... have already had a weigh in (2 days early) and have lost 4lb which is more in 5 days than I ever lost in a week on either of the other 2 diets.

hey welcome cd is def the best diet n ive tryed lots being on cd i lost a stone in just over my first 2wks its great ,i find this diet good because you dont have to eat a thing so you cant put anything bad in ur tummy, just make sure you drink lots of water hope you get on well good luck

Back