Hello

welcome, every loser wins
its good you are doing it with OH as you'll get extra support for each other
good luck
xx:)

Hiya, Im sure you will both do brilliantly together.....its always good to hear of couples supporting each other.

Good luck to you both.

Hi there

I lurked and read before posting too .. it's quite daunting until you get used to it .. and then it all gets easier!!

Great that you and OH are doing it together ... good on ya!!

Great that you have started posting... doing a diet together is good as you have fantastic support!!

Keep up the good work!!

Love

Hi and welcome, me and my hubby are doing the diet together we started lat week so first weigh in tomorrow!! It definately helps doing this with as much support as possible, good luck and hope to see loads more posts from the both of you. Sarahxx.

Hi Every Loser Wins,

It is about time you came out of the shadows. You have done brilliant with your weight loss.

Keep on supporting each other and you will both reap the rewards.

Give my love to Tiara x

Hello, lovely to meet you & welcome to Minimins. Look forward to hearing how you both get on :)

All the best
x

Hello, lovely to meet you. My hubby is starting tomorrow (he tried before but wasn't in the right place to start). It's great to be doing a plan together and I think it's brilliant to be losing weight together - by the end you'll be like a new couple!

Hellooooo ...and WELCOME To Minimins !

look forward to sharing your weight loss journey with you...

good luck !

love

Debz
xx

Back