Hellooo

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Flobby, 13 April 2014 Social URL.

1. Flobby

Flobby Member

Start Weight:
    14st2.2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12.8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hi,

Just wanted to introduce myself.
    I am 27, male, and as of today 89.9kg (my scales measure in kg but I think in lbs)!

Around three years ago I was at my heaviest, which was good six and a half stone heavier. I was around this weight this time last year but put a couple stone on. I had some difficult life events, and took to my old patterns of emotional eating and drinking. Since Christmas I have lost around a stone and a half, and would now like to lose a bit more. I think I have mostly fixed the emotional eating and drinking - and have also stopped "rewarding" myself with junk food.

I work a sedentary job but try and walk 3-4 miles a day (I walk to work). I do body weight and kettlebell exercises from time to time. I aim for three times a week but sometimes forget/chose not to.

I'm hoping a diary will help me stay focused and help me reach my goal.

*wave*

xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. katblack

katblack Full Member

Good luck!!!!! :0))

4. Tiger-lilly

Tiger-lilly Silver Member

Hi there. You have done well so far. Walking to work in a sedentary job is a fantastic way to get in your exercise. Keep up the good work. Look forward to reading your diary. Are you following a diet or eating plan from a slimming group?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

5. Flobby

Flobby Member

Start Weight:
    14st2.2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12.8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Thanks Katblack and Tiger-Lilly!

Tiger-Lilly - I am just counting calories, not following any diet plan, just consuming 1800 kcal/day 6 or 7 days of the week and occasionally eating out/having a treat :)
    Most of the time I try to eat healthy things that I cook/assemble myself: lots of fruit and salad, lean meats, bit of pasta/rice, some occasional bread. A lot of the time I come home late and tired and eat something out of the microwave - but the good intent is there!

I have thought about joining Slimming World or something similar so I can talk to people in real life about weight loss but not (edit:Sure) keep putting it off

Last edited: 13 April 2014
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.