helloooo, trying to keep in touch!

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by lizzie0310, 25 March 2007 Social URL.

1. lizzie0310

lizzie0310 Full Member

Start Weight:
    22st8lb
    Current Weight:
    22st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    21st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.27%)
    Diet:
    Charles Clark
    hi everyone, sorry to gate crash but i just wanted tokeep in touch.

im now 13 weeks pregnant and doing well, sickness tiredness etc have all pretty much worn off now so im feeling pretty normal again.

im qutie worried about my eating tho, im just out of control! anything than can be thrown down the hatch goes! ive gained about 1/2 stone (according to my scales - im sure theyre not right as it feels more like 2 sotne!)

anyway i cant wait to be back here and back on CD, this is my 3rd baby so the magic has kinda rubbed off already and i cant wait to get back to normal already!

hope you are all doing well, and WELL DONE to all you 'losers' , keep up the great work, be back soon.
    lizzie
    xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. EmMUK

EmMUK Trying Hard!

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    22st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(12%)
    Diet:
    Tony Ferguson
    so glad things are going well for you. Try not to worry about the pg weight, it'll come off and more besides if you want to. so glad you are feeling better now, the months will fly by.

4. Anne-Marie

Anne-Marie Anne-Marie

Diet:
    VLCD
    Hi Lizzie - glad you are well!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.