• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Helloooo

Hi there everyone, this is my first post here, and for some strange reason i feel slightly nervous about it:confused:

I have struggled with my weight now for years. I have just started Slimming World, and had my first weigh in last week, and delighted to say that i had lost 6.5lbs following the new extra easy plan. It seems at the moment an almost impossible journey, as I have over 10 stone to loose, but hey, I just really want to do it this time, (and i have lost track of how many times i have said that in the past:sigh:). I thought that joining this forum and getting and giving support will also help my journey.

Anyhow iIhave waffled enough!:)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

shelbell

Trainee Human On Board
S: 20st9lb C: 11st0lb G: 12st4lb BMI: 21.5 Loss: 9st9lb(46.71%)

Welcome to Mini's Furball, and don't be nervous! Everyone here is lovely, and incredibly supportive.

Congratulations on a fabulous first week, 6.5lbs is a great loss :clap:

Don't be overwhelmed by your final goal. Set small goals which are easily acheived, be it 7lbs, or 1 BMI point, or getting out of your current stones figure etc. It makes it much easier when you're reaching your goal on a regular basis.

Jump in, get to know everyone, and make the most of the fantastic people on here.

S: 25st0lb C: 13st1lb G: 13st1lb BMI: 24.1 Loss: 11st13lb(47.71%)
Hi Furball and welcome to this site. You'll find everyone is really friendly.

Hi and welcome. Please don't feel nervous we are a friendly group and love to help and be helped. Have a look at the SW section as the support on there is wonderful. Good luck

Irene xx

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Introductions 13
Slimming World - Through the stones to your zone 3
Introductions 1
Introductions 4
Introductions 1