Hellooooo!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Katieeeee, 5 April 2010 Social URL.

1. Katieeeee

Katieeeee New Member

Afternoon all!

Been "officially" on a diet for just under a month now and feel like I could be doing a lot better! So I decided to join this forum for a bit of help and guidance!

I am aiming to lose 4 stone. I am currently 15 stone 8 lbs and 5 ft 7 - I put on a lot of weight since I had my son last October but to be fair, I've always been a bit chubby. Just never to this extreme!

It's making me feel pretty miserable and I'm constantly fantasising about being slim and looking good. I just want to "wow" people and feel sexy again!

Hope to meet some lovely people here and get to my goal weight one day in the future!

Kate x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Which diet are you doing?

Irene xx

4. Katieeeee

Katieeeee New Member

At the moment, just healthy eating and exercise! This is where I could improve though - 15 mins of exercise per day is not really going to give me the results I want to achieve.

And I'm struggling with the healthy eating in the sense that I need more meal ideas and would like to know how I can save money as I'm a single mother and eating healthy is so expensive! :(

However, I've lost about 6 pounds so far which isn't half bad :D

5. 1974rach

1974rach Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Eating sensibly

Hi Katie,

I've got a brilliant book called how to eat well on a budget when you've only got a tiny kitchen three pans, and no fancy gadgets (not quite the title but you'll find it on amazon)

It really opened my eyes because all the recipies are based on healthy eating and the weekly budget for shopping is around £30.00

its a great book - I can highly recommend it

xxx

6. 1974rach

1974rach Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Eating sensibly
  7. Obsy

Obsy is starting to disappear!

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(14.86%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi and welcome to the forum. If you ever get stuck, just let us know and you'll get loads of help. Everyone is on here for the same reason and it's so good to know there is always someone here who you can chat to about anything.

Good luck with your weight loss journey xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.